ZyntexScape 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come & Join the Adventure

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No1s Perfect/Mod Zach Head Mod Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
No1s Perfect

No1s Perfect

No1s Perfect/Mod Zach Head Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: No1s Perfect/Mod Zach Head Mod Application   No1s Perfect/Mod Zach Head Mod Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:49 pm

In game name :no1s perfect/mod zach

Age ( optional ) :15

Why you would make a good staff member :good with people,and listen to the concerns of people

What have you done for this server/What can you do :suggested changes and flaws in server to better the server for pking and skilling.

Describe yourself in 3 words ( dont use noob words like kind, funny etc, be descriptive ) :helping,enthusiastic,sarcastic

Extra information :soon to be donator and washead mod at start of server and helped mark with flaws and fixs in server.

Signed :Zach

Also i accept to this following paragraph about being staff ( Say yes or no ) :yes

- I will fulfull my duties as a member of staff, i will not abuse or do anything with the nature of making another player feel bad, i will obey all rules from the server and from the owner -
Back to top Go down
Mod Win
Lead Adminstrator
Mod Win

PostSubject: Re: No1s Perfect/Mod Zach Head Mod Application   No1s Perfect/Mod Zach Head Mod Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:46 pm

No Chance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
No1s Perfect

No1s Perfect

PostSubject: Re: No1s Perfect/Mod Zach Head Mod Application   No1s Perfect/Mod Zach Head Mod Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:57 am

Forget this mod application. and for the record fuck you jonah
Back to top Go down
Rangers Str
Server Moderator
Rangers Str

PostSubject: Re: No1s Perfect/Mod Zach Head Mod Application   No1s Perfect/Mod Zach Head Mod Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Mark Cefalo

Mark Cefalo

PostSubject: Re: No1s Perfect/Mod Zach Head Mod Application   No1s Perfect/Mod Zach Head Mod Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Why Would you Run For "Head Mod" When your not even a Mod Now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No1s Perfect/Mod Zach Head Mod Application   No1s Perfect/Mod Zach Head Mod Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No1s Perfect/Mod Zach Head Mod Application
Page 1 of 1