ZyntexScape 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come & Join the Adventure

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blazed Ace's Mod Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blazed Ace

Blazed Ace

Blazed Ace's Mod Application. Empty
PostSubject: Blazed Ace's Mod Application.   Blazed Ace's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:12 am

I Though I'd Use my own format, Make it more interesting and colourful instead of black words. Smile

Your Ingame Name: Blazed Ace/i Lewis i

Your Real Name: Lewis

Why you want to be moderator: I want to be moderator because i would like to help even more people and be noticed as a player, i'm currently advertising and voting everyday and i'm always active on the forums. i Know that if i abuse my powers if i become a moderator Mod Win/Mod Joe will demote me to a normal player, I Will use my powers for Good Reasons And not to abuse.

How you've Helped the server: Over the last Week i've been advertising for about 4 Hours a day, trying to get new Players. We're Currently having about 15-20 Players a Day whitch is great, i am currently trying to increase the population to 25-40 Players a day.

Have you got the minium Requirements: I Have 30+ Posts not from spamming, but from answering people's questions on the forums and helping with Guides & Topics

Thankyou For reading and i hope that i will be accepted, Feel free to Comment & Vote.
Back to top Go down
Blazed Ace

Blazed Ace

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Ace's Mod Application.   Blazed Ace's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:15 am

Note: This Application Was Made Today And i forgot to say how Good it is to have Mod Joe/Mod Win running the server, Thankyou Very Much.
Back to top Go down
Mod_W E E E E E
Server Moderator
Mod_W E E E E E

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Ace's Mod Application.   Blazed Ace's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:01 pm

good luck on getting mod :].
Back to top Go down
Blazed Ace

Blazed Ace

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Ace's Mod Application.   Blazed Ace's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:58 pm

Thankyou Very Much Weeeee.
Back to top Go down
Mark Cefalo

Mark Cefalo

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Ace's Mod Application.   Blazed Ace's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 pm

Hmmm Thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Ace's Mod Application.   Blazed Ace's Mod Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blazed Ace's Mod Application.
Page 1 of 1