ZyntexScape 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come & Join the Adventure

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matt Mod/Admin application

Go down 
+3
Mod Win
Mod Walter
Matt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt

Matt

Matt Mod/Admin application Empty
PostSubject: Matt Mod/Admin application   Matt Mod/Admin application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:31 pm

In game name :Drakken/Matty

Age ( optional ) :17

Why you would make a good staff member :i think i am a very good speaker and a very good listener i can help people solve their problems with minimal conflict or disappointment and i can also be very active(i have finished school)

What have you done for this server/What can you do :i have helped by advertising and have helped by helping people with downloads of clients and 562 item list etc. i can also help make a good community within the server by helping with player concerns and suggestions for the server.

Describe yourself in 3 words ( dont use noob words like kind, funny etc, be descriptive ) :reliable hardworking Problem solver(sorry for 2 words)

Extra information :look above its pretty descriptive

Signed :Matt O aka Drakken

Also i accept to this following paragraph about being staff ( Say yes or no ) :yes

- I will fulfull my duties as a member of staff, i will not abuse or do anything with the nature of making another player feel bad, i will obey all rules from the server and from the owner -

Last edited by Matt on Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : new name ingame and new forums name.)
Back to top Go down
Mod Walter
Lead Adminstrator
Mod Walter

PostSubject: Re: Matt Mod/Admin application   Matt Mod/Admin application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:36 pm

Ah goodluck Drakken i have seen you around in-game alot. Try getting some Vouches, like have people comment here as in saying your good enough to be Moderator, etc. But if you can take a screenies, take screenies of you advertising, voting, will help you alot more and prove your chances higher than anyone elses. But goodluck Wink.

Pker| Lead Support Administrator/Appeals/Reports (Head Administrator)
Proud Player of ZyntexScape.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Matt Mod/Admin application   Matt Mod/Admin application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:25 am

ive just put an advertisement on the pwnscape forums for this server so hopefully many more players will come through!

http://www.pwnscape.org/index.php/topic,6621.0.html
Back to top Go down
Mod Win
Lead Adminstrator
Mod Win

PostSubject: Re: Matt Mod/Admin application   Matt Mod/Admin application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:43 am

Keep Up Your Advertising, Preferably In Other Server's RuneLocus ChatBoxes.
I Will Keep You App. In Mind.
Wink
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Matt Mod/Admin application   Matt Mod/Admin application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:22 am

thanks mod win i must admit i your a cool guy to talk to and an awesome co owner you always go out of your way to help people or say something nice to keep spirits up

thanks,
Matt aka Drakken
Back to top Go down
Blazed Ace

Blazed Ace

PostSubject: Re: Matt Mod/Admin application   Matt Mod/Admin application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:06 am

Very nice application. good luck
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Matt Mod/Admin application   Matt Mod/Admin application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:36 pm

just trying to keep this current and its been edited
Back to top Go down
Mod Joe
Founder/Owner/Server Devoloper

PostSubject: Re: Matt Mod/Admin application   Matt Mod/Admin application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:08 am

Your application is accepted Matt,
Well done.
Back to top Go down
http://zyntexscape.co.nr
Rangers Str
Server Moderator
Rangers Str

PostSubject: Re: Matt Mod/Admin application   Matt Mod/Admin application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:20 am

Good Luck :]
Back to top Go down
Rangers Str
Server Moderator
Rangers Str

PostSubject: Re: Matt Mod/Admin application   Matt Mod/Admin application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:20 am

*Congrats* Actually :p
Back to top Go down
Mark Cefalo

Mark Cefalo

PostSubject: Re: Matt Mod/Admin application   Matt Mod/Admin application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Your Application is for Admin when your knew and haven't been considered even a Moderator, I barely See You Too. Idk.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Matt Mod/Admin application   Matt Mod/Admin application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:10 am

i wont be on server again til monday beacause im babysitting my bros kids they dont allow dl on their computer for some reason and im not that new lol and i played everyday for about 5 hours and then spent a couple hours advertising each night. so yeah hope that explains my absence and im always active in chatbox too cos thats all i can be active on. and the app was posted ages ago and was when there was like 2 staff so..... yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Mod/Admin application   Matt Mod/Admin application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt Mod/Admin application
Page 1 of 1