ZyntexScape 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come & Join the Adventure

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Its Come To My Decision.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Cefalo

Mark Cefalo

Its Come To My Decision. Empty
PostSubject: Its Come To My Decision.   Its Come To My Decision. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:40 pm

Alright Everyone, I've Enjoyed This Game & Its Development, but as The Financial Handler I Think Someone Should Atleast Donate Some Money of any Quanity To Us, So We Know You Respect The Hard Work Our Coders & Moderators Do.

What Does Your Donate Get You?
Whoever Donates Will Get Items UnSpawnable Meaning No One Else Will Have These Items Unless You Give Them Away or Die In PVP,We'll Try & Give More Donation Offers As We Move Ahead in Time. But As Of Right Now We're Only Adding More Unspawnable Items With Higher Bonuses.

If We Can't Make $20.00 The Game isn't Going Far.
The VPS is 20-30 Dollars & with its access in 2 days Ahead Of Time From The Purchase, The Server Will Be

1. Less Lag
2. More Players
3. Easier To Code Because All Coders will Have Full Acess To The VPS
4. Not as Stressful.
5. More Uptime.
6. New Features.

Wandering What Is A "VPS?"

A VPS is a Virtual Processer Wich a Company Will Allow us To Keep The Source on & Run From Their IP Adress For 30 Days Or More Depending On The Money We Receive.

The Only Bad Thing is we'll Need Everyone To ReDownload Our Client Becuase The New IP.
But For Now Just Please I Itend You To Help Us Out.

- Mark Cefalo
Co Owner Of ZyntexScape Wink
Back to top Go down

Its Come To My Decision.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZyntexScape 562 :: Offical announcements from ZyntexScape staff :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: