ZyntexScape 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come & Join the Adventure

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My mod app ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Range

Range

My mod app ;) Empty
PostSubject: My mod app ;)   My mod app ;) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:40 pm

In game name : Range

Age ( optional ) : 20

Why you would make a good staff member : I have been on Real runescape since 2002, and since then I know mostly everything there is to know about runescape. Also, I started Runescape Private servers and created my own back in like 2007, it became really successful I had about 100+ player at a time. But then I closed it for Finals and studies. I started coding Java C++ taking different classes. I've been moderator on about 23 different servers. In which I earned, I didn't apply. But I thought i'd give this a try. Smile

What have you done for this server/What can you do : I stand around in crowded places talk socialize and do my best to help anyone who needs it. I give them advice, a starter advice and more. I also provide item id for people, but I have gave away the item list so now they can look it up for themselves!

Describe yourself in 3 words ( dont use noob words like kind, funny etc, be descriptive ) : active, talkative, and friendly.

Extra information : I'm 20 years old, my Friends call me McBeans, but name is Scott (Scotty McBeans.) NOTE: I'm going into really boring stuff about my life you do not have to read! Smile I was born in Trumpington, Cambridge, UK (on Feb. 16th, 1990). But I live in Columbus, Ohio. santa I stay active on different forums (mostly this one) and I live to play. Smile

Signed : Scott Theodore Hensen (Range)

Also i accept to this following paragraph about being staff ( Say yes or no ) : yes.

- I will fulfull my duties as a member of staff, i will not abuse or do anything with the nature of making another player feel bad, i will obey all rules from the server and from the owner -
Back to top Go down
Restyle

My mod app ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mod app ;)   My mod app ;) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:12 pm

Well, Nice apply ;D
Back to top Go down

My mod app ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZyntexScape 562 :: Game - ZyntexScape Related Discussion :: Genreal-
Jump to: