ZyntexScape 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come & Join the Adventure

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Donation offers,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Joe
Founder/Owner/Server Devoloper

Donation offers, Empty
PostSubject: Donation offers,   Donation offers, Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:36 am

Sup guys. Recently Mark and I have started to work extremley hard for this community/server and need to be running on a 24/7 Vps. Now, we need at least three donations of 5.25$ for a month of VPS. I believe we could do this...for donating 5.25$ you get a free 5 items of your choosing and get sent to the Donators HQ.
To donate all you need to do is at the top of these forums you see the ZyntexScape logo, just below that you see the options, Home, Portal and Forums etc.. Click on "Portal" and on the left hand side is the donation button. Once clicked it you shall be directed there automaticlly and fill in your details and Donate! Once we have recieved your donation you shall be sent to the Donators Hq emidiatly and get given 5 free items of your choice.
Thanks to Mark for setting up the donations.

-Mod Joe
Owner
Back to top Go down
http://zyntexscape.co.nr
Range

Range

Donation offers, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation offers,   Donation offers, Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:27 pm

I'm willing to donate xats for mod Very Happy

If not, I could donate 5.25$
Back to top Go down

Donation offers,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZyntexScape 562 :: Offical announcements from ZyntexScape staff :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: