ZyntexScape 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come & Join the Adventure

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alright, this is getting silly

Go down 
+2
Mod Joe
The immortal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The immortal
Administator
The immortal

Alright, this is getting silly Empty
PostSubject: Alright, this is getting silly   Alright, this is getting silly Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:33 pm

I would just like to say that im actually getting quite annoyed with all the people who are applying for mod as soon as they join the server, IF we think you deserve mod we will tell you, I mean the odd application after you've played for a while is fine..but doing it within 10 seconds of joining is getting on my nerves. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Mod Joe
Founder/Owner/Server Devoloper

PostSubject: Re: Alright, this is getting silly   Alright, this is getting silly Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:36 pm

I agree mate.
Back to top Go down
http://zyntexscape.co.nr
Mod Walter
Lead Adminstrator
Mod Walter

PostSubject: Re: Alright, this is getting silly   Alright, this is getting silly Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:47 pm

Yeah i could agree with you, currently staff is close i think. If your reading and would like to apply for Moderator/Adminstator you must have been playing for at least 1 week and active in-game, and forums.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Alright, this is getting silly   Alright, this is getting silly Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:18 am

hey guys add this to the staff application forms like how long have you been playing zyntexscape etc yeah im sorry for posting but i played like a couple days before i joined forums so im sorry if your angry at me i posted after like 4 days of playing.

thanks,
Matt
Back to top Go down
Mod Win
Lead Adminstrator
Mod Win

PostSubject: Re: Alright, this is getting silly   Alright, this is getting silly Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:17 pm

Once Again: I Would Like To Point Out-

ONLY Mod Win & Mod Joe, Can Promote People To Staff.

Yes, Mod/Admin Apps. Are a nice way to get the message through, but please stop posting them. WE WILL let you know when you will be promoted to a Staff Position Either In-Game or On The Forums.

So Once Again, I Ask You.
Please No More Apps.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Blazed Ace

Blazed Ace

PostSubject: Re: Alright, this is getting silly   Alright, this is getting silly Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:25 pm

i Agree, i Haven't Even Applyed Yet on forums, I was just bugging Joe Razz
Back to top Go down
Blazed Ace

Blazed Ace

PostSubject: Re: Alright, this is getting silly   Alright, this is getting silly Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:14 am

Nice, When we have more players, there should be more spots open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, this is getting silly   Alright, this is getting silly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alright, this is getting silly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZyntexScape 562 :: Game - ZyntexScape Related Discussion :: Genreal-
Jump to: