ZyntexScape 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come & Join the Adventure

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Staff List of ZyntexScape

Go down 
+3
iClawz
Sharpe01
Mod Joe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Joe
Founder/Owner/Server Devoloper

Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Empty
PostSubject: Official Staff List of ZyntexScape   Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:17 pm

Official Staff List of ZyntexScape SOGpt

Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Mod_goldFounder/Owner/All Server DevolopmentOfficial Staff List of ZyntexScape Mod_gold::
Mod Joe

Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Mod_goldCo-Owner/Financial HandlerOfficial Staff List of ZyntexScape Mod_gold
Mark Cefalo

Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Mod_goldAdministrator/Maketing DirectorOfficial Staff List of ZyntexScape Mod_gold:
Mod Win

Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Mod_goldLead AdministratorOfficial Staff List of ZyntexScape Mod_gold
Mod Walter

Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Crown_redAdministrator/Forums DevoloperOfficial Staff List of ZyntexScape Crown_red
Mod Veng

Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Mod_goldAdministrators, Website AdministratorsOfficial Staff List of ZyntexScape Mod_gold::
The Immortal

Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Mod_silverLead ModeratorOfficial Staff List of ZyntexScape Mod_silver
Evan

Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Mod_silverModerator's (In-Game)Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Mod_silver:
Rangers Str
W E E E E E

Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Ae5s2xForum ModeratorOfficial Staff List of ZyntexScape Ae5s2x:
P I 3

Official Staff List of ZyntexScape 7wuaon6sbmodChatbox Moderator'sOfficial Staff List of ZyntexScape 7wuaon6sbmod:
Gav
Mark
Mod Edin

Last edited by Mod Joe on Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:18 am; edited 35 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://zyntexscape.co.nr

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff List of ZyntexScape   Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:10 am

Nice
Back to top Go down
Sharpe01

PostSubject: Mod   Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:26 pm

I'd like to become a mod for zyntexscape, I have experience on many other servers as Mods and Admins...I know how to kick and all that and I also know how to code servers and I can be a huge help to you and everyone that plays this server...Thank you

~~~Sharpe01 cheers
Back to top Go down
Mod Joe

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff List of ZyntexScape   Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:38 am

We shall talk.
Back to top Go down
iClawz

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff List of ZyntexScape   Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:22 am

Im New Forum Moder xD
Back to top Go down
Mod Joe

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff List of ZyntexScape   Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:23 am

You are Very Happy hold.
Back to top Go down
I Bo0m I

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff List of ZyntexScape   Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:52 am

awesome!!!
________________________________________________________________________________________To answer you... no this time i wasnt talking about me
Back to top Go down
Mod Win
Lead Adminstrator
Mod Win

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff List of ZyntexScape   Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:14 pm

I like what you've done Smile
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff List of ZyntexScape   Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:48 pm

hi guys my names matt A.K.A Drakken i have about 6-7 months experience with runescape private servers mainly as GFX designer and a few times as mod and once as admin im looking to join a 508+ server but havnt found any that i like i am wondering if you guys need a GFX designer or consider me for Mod+ even if you trial me etc. i will do anything asked of me. im a good person excellent grammar and peoples skills(worked retail since i was 15) and i think i am a good person to talk to about problems. i think im a good problem solver and a hard worker. (this sounds like CV haha)

P.S i would rather the mod+ Position as GFX takes alot of time away from the game so.... Please consider this.
Back to top Go down
Mod Win
Lead Adminstrator
Mod Win

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff List of ZyntexScape   Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:59 pm

Well, I'm Not Sure if we need a GFX Designer, Thats more Mod Joe's Department, But if you prove to us you can handle the responsibilities of Player Moderator, I'm sure you can fill one of those empty spots on the staff list. Wink!

Glad to have you aboard Drakken, Many Thanks.

-Mod Win
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff List of ZyntexScape   Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:21 pm

thanks Mod Win im glad to be aboard and i will try my hardest to be a good player =]
Back to top Go down
Mod Win
Lead Adminstrator
Mod Win

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff List of ZyntexScape   Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Glad To Hear!
Back to top Go down
I Bo0m I

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff List of ZyntexScape   Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:28 am

nice staff list but i got glitched and demoted in-game Sad
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff List of ZyntexScape   Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:38 pm

well try keep this current and keep it at the top of the list of threads in portal!!
Back to top Go down
P i 3
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff List of ZyntexScape   Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:53 am

AM I still on hold for ingame mod xD Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff List of ZyntexScape   Official Staff List of ZyntexScape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Staff List of ZyntexScape
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZyntexScape 562 :: Offical announcements from ZyntexScape staff :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: