ZyntexScape 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come & Join the Adventure

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking away ::master and ::pure soon

Go down 
+4
Tankd
I Bo0m I
I Lunazard I
Mod Joe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Joe
Founder/Owner/Server Devoloper

Taking away ::master and ::pure soon Empty
PostSubject: Taking away ::master and ::pure soon   Taking away ::master and ::pure soon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:25 am

Hey all this topic will be about basiclly the ::master and ::pure commands for all players. Soon these commands will be taken away as you will have to train/fight for your own levels! as I have added the ::lowtrain command, I just need to fix some npc's hp's and that will be delt with. I have to add a ::medtrain (For medium levels) and ::hightrain (for high and advanced levels). This update shall be coming very soon!

-Mod Joe
Lead Devoloper
Back to top Go down
http://zyntexscape.co.nr
I Lunazard I

PostSubject: Re: Taking away ::master and ::pure soon   Taking away ::master and ::pure soon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:45 am

ok but i think they don't like it that way if u remove ::master and ::pure

Last edited by I Lunazard I on Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mod Joe

PostSubject: Re: Taking away ::master and ::pure soon   Taking away ::master and ::pure soon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:01 am

Well. Some like training there own stats to whatever they need. And there shall be shops and a new starter for everyone with money in.
Back to top Go down
I Bo0m I

PostSubject: Re: Taking away ::master and ::pure soon   Taking away ::master and ::pure soon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:00 am

well ...
::master/::pure isnt that much of a deal... so what if u typed ::master u wont get any satisfaction but if u trained ur own levels by yourself ... you would be like omg! i got an awsome account! ...
Thats why ::master and ::pure will be removed so no1 would be like the other and be affraid and feel like he is better than others..
_______________________________________________________________________________________
groove street...home....at least it was before i messed all this up. <<>>san andreas<<>>
Back to top Go down
Mod Joe

PostSubject: Re: Taking away ::master and ::pure soon   Taking away ::master and ::pure soon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:01 am

Yes, that's exactly right.
Back to top Go down
Tankd

PostSubject: Re: Taking away ::master and ::pure soon   Taking away ::master and ::pure soon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:15 am

We Get reset? i dont hope so
Back to top Go down
The immortal
Administator
The immortal

PostSubject: Re: Taking away ::master and ::pure soon   Taking away ::master and ::pure soon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:32 pm

Tankd wrote:
We Get reset? i dont hope so
Too late, everyones been reset. I lost all my stuff including mod Smile
Back to top Go down
Mod Joe

PostSubject: Re: Taking away ::master and ::pure soon   Taking away ::master and ::pure soon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:47 pm

Dude.. Stfu
Back to top Go down
Mod Win
Lead Adminstrator
Mod Win

PostSubject: Re: Taking away ::master and ::pure soon   Taking away ::master and ::pure soon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Well. I Think The Idea Is Great.

Great Work Joe.

Now Players won't get bored, because they already have max stats.

You Go Guy.
Back to top Go down
Blazed Ace

Blazed Ace

PostSubject: Re: Taking away ::master and ::pure soon   Taking away ::master and ::pure soon Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:20 am

Good, Now People Can Train.
Back to top Go down
3rd Drop

PostSubject: Re: Taking away ::master and ::pure soon   Taking away ::master and ::pure soon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:46 am

Gj Wink :: Pure and ::Master is for nerds. they have to work for stats. its 2 boring if u just type some codes.

GJ
Back to top Go down
Mod Joe

PostSubject: Re: Taking away ::master and ::pure soon   Taking away ::master and ::pure soon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:32 am

Closed, this is already being used Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking away ::master and ::pure soon   Taking away ::master and ::pure soon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking away ::master and ::pure soon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZyntexScape 562 :: Game - ZyntexScape Related Discussion :: Future Updates-
Jump to: