ZyntexScape 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come & Join the Adventure

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Next weekend i will get over 10 players to pile the corp beast!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Gambler4

Next weekend i will get over 10 players to pile the corp beast! Empty
PostSubject: Next weekend i will get over 10 players to pile the corp beast!   Next weekend i will get over 10 players to pile the corp beast! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:15 am

Hey everyone! YOU DONT HAVE TO SIGN UP. Next week i want over 10 players to help pwn the corp beast!
Back to top Go down
Mod Win
Lead Adminstrator
Mod Win

PostSubject: Re: Next weekend i will get over 10 players to pile the corp beast!   Next weekend i will get over 10 players to pile the corp beast! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Good Luck. Razz
Back to top Go down
Red Gambler4

PostSubject: Re: Next weekend i will get over 10 players to pile the corp beast!   Next weekend i will get over 10 players to pile the corp beast! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:00 am

wow i fail lol
Back to top Go down
I Bo0m I

PostSubject: Re: Next weekend i will get over 10 players to pile the corp beast!   Next weekend i will get over 10 players to pile the corp beast! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:27 am

LoL no need to pile him with 9 other guyz just take like 3 players and that should take care of that big chiwawa Razz
Back to top Go down
Blazed Ace

Blazed Ace

PostSubject: Re: Next weekend i will get over 10 players to pile the corp beast!   Next weekend i will get over 10 players to pile the corp beast! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:22 am

Lol, Corp Beast is Ownage. I can solo Him though.
Back to top Go down
Mod Walter
Lead Adminstrator
Mod Walter

PostSubject: Re: Next weekend i will get over 10 players to pile the corp beast!   Next weekend i will get over 10 players to pile the corp beast! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Lol, goodluck with this we had over 15+ players today and yesterday. Gather a couple and go to corp see how good you do xD.
Back to top Go down
Blazed Ace

Blazed Ace

PostSubject: Re: Next weekend i will get over 10 players to pile the corp beast!   Next weekend i will get over 10 players to pile the corp beast! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:22 am

Lmfao, If we get 50+ Players to do it. That Would Be Funny. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next weekend i will get over 10 players to pile the corp beast!   Next weekend i will get over 10 players to pile the corp beast! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next weekend i will get over 10 players to pile the corp beast!
Page 1 of 1